Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Eye Spy Green !

A Beautiful Park In Washington
In the mountains of Washington

Elijah The Naughty 



This weeks challenge is  GREEN  !!
This is my first week on the blog for the color theme so I'm not as well prepared as I wanted to be but here it is. The first 2 photos are from when I visited Washington State. I had a BLAST there, I swear everywhere you looked it was GREEN GREEN GREEN O_o I loved it :) I've been to too many places where there is only brown dead grass to be found. And the 3rd photo is of my little cousin Elijah (: He is the cutest but most NAUGHTY kid ever. haha He's wearing his MEAN GREEN <Time To Get Tough> T-shirt. He's definitely going to be an athlete when he grows up.


I wonder what Next weeks color is?

2 comments:

  1. next week's color is YELLOW. :)

    The park & mountain in Washington state are beautiful! Elijah is a little cutie.

    Welcome to the Color Project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that green! Reminds me driving to Duluth ^^

    ReplyDelete